Digital Envision is a Software Development Company based in Australia, Indonesia, and Philippine. We love solving tough problems with great user experience. We build web-based and mobile app solutions for clients in Australia and Indonesia.
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of a growing team. People who are loyal and interested to grow together with the company. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and empathy – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- 2 opening positions available for websites or mobile app developers
- Design and develop application front-end and back-end including database and server integration for a wide variety of website or mobile applications
- Build websites or mobile applications using two of the following: Objective-C/Swift (for iOS), Java (for Android), Reactive Native,
- Flutter, Node.JS, React.JS, WordPress, PHP Laravel
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform testing and create technical documentation
- Maintain and adjust existing application codebase include troubleshooting bugs to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Identify the company’s user and system requirements for a new website or mobile application, and estimate the time spent on each task.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Follow industry best practices
- Proven work in building websites or mobile applications (required to send portfolio)
- Minimal 2-years’ experience on website or mobile applications development
- Familiarity with at least two of the following: Objective-C/Swift (for iOS), Java (for Android), Reactive Native, Flutter, Node.JS, React.JS, WordPress, PHP Laravel
- Experienced in developing and using RESTful API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Solid understanding of mobile app best practices, information design and usability
- Experience in third-party APIs integration and implementation
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and attention to details
- Skilled in programming, basic analysis and execute functional testing
- Good spoken and written English is a preferable
Perks & Benefits
- Work directly with overseas clients
- Flexible work hours (40 hours/week), you can choose your work start time (between 8.00 am – 10.00 am)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from home
- Can be promoted and salary can be increased at any time (performance-based)
- Potential to be a team lead and get company shares
- Opportunity to get funded for your product ideas
- Opportunity to be sent to Australia for company training and development
To find our other job openings, please visit our website at https://www.digitalenvision.com.au/job-vacancies/. For any questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com