Digital Envision is a Software Development Company based in Australia, Indonesia, and Philippine. We love solving tough problems with great user experience. We build web-based and mobile app solutions for clients in Australia and Indonesia.
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of a growing team. People who are loyal and interested to grow together with the company. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and empathy – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- Design and develop website front-end and back-end including database and server integration for a wide variety of web-based applications
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform testing and create technical documentation
- Maintain and adjust existing application codebase include troubleshooting bugs to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Identify the company’s user and system requirements for a new website, and estimate the time spent on each task.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Follow industry best practices
- Proven work in building web-based software solution (required to send portfolio)
- Minimal 1-year experience on Node.JS and React.JS development
- Applicable knowledge of popular modules and frameworks such as Express.JS
- Have good knowledge and experience in building REST API using NodeJS.
- Experience in third-party APIs integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to review code and provide structured feedback.
- Passion for exploring new development platforms, languages, and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and attention to details
- Skilled in programming, basic analysis and execute functional testing
- Good spoken and written English is a preferable
Nice To Have Skills
- Proven ability to work in a CI/CD production environment.
- Experience with modern dev stack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions.
- Experience with React Native and React Native modules
- Applicable knowledge of Sails.JS frameworks
- Familiarity with non-relational databases like MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Expertise in debugging scale and performance issues.
Perks & Benefits
- Work directly with overseas clients
- Flexible work hours (40 hours/week), you can choose your work start time (between 8.00 am – 10.00 am)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from home
- Can be promoted and salary can be increased at any time (performance-based)
- Potential to be a team lead and get company shares
- Opportunity to get funded for your product ideas
- Opportunity to be sent to Australia for company training and development
To find our other job openings, please visit our website at https://www.digitalenvision.com.au/job-vacancies/. For any questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org