Digital Envision is a Software Development Company based in Australia, Indonesia, and Philippine. We love solving tough problems with great user experience. We build web-based and mobile app solutions for clients in Australia and Indonesia.
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of a growing team. People who are loyal and interested to grow together with the company. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and empathy – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- Design and develop application front-end and back-end including database and server integration for a wide variety of mobile-based applications
- Build a mobile application with React Native
- Publish and monitor apps on both Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform testing and create technical documentation
- Maintain and adjust existing application codebase include troubleshooting bugs to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Identify the company’s user and system requirements for new mobile application, and estimate the time spent on each task.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Follow industry best practices
- Proven work in building iOS and Android mobile application with React Native (required to send portfolio)
- Have published applications in PlayStore or App Store.
- Minimal 2-years’ experience on mobile application development
- Experienced in developing and using RESTful API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Solid understanding of mobile app best practices, information design and usability
- Experience in third-party APIs integration and implementation
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and attention to details
- Skilled in programming, basic analysis and execute functional testing
- Good spoken and written English is a preferable
Nice To Have Skills
- In-depth knowledge of native programming Objective-C/Swift (for iOS) and Java (for Android)
- Good knowledge of using other cross-platform languages like Flutter
Perks & Benefits
- Work directly with overseas clients
- Flexible work hours (40 hours/week), you can choose your work start time (between 8.00 am – 10.00 am)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from home
- Can be promoted and salary can be increased at any time (performance-based)
- Potential to be a team lead and get company shares
- Opportunity to get funded for your product ideas
- Opportunity to be sent to Australia for company training and development
To find our other job openings, please visit our website at https://www.digitalenvision.com.au/job-vacancies/. For any questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org