Digital Envision is a Software Development Company based in Australia, Indonesia, and Philippine. We love solving tough problems with great user experience. We build web-based and mobile app solutions for clients in Australia and Indonesia.
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of a growing team. People who are loyal and interested to grow together with the company. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and empathy – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- Identify, gather, and refine specifications and requirements based on the client’s technical needs, issues, and pain points
- Conduct requirement gathering, solution analysis, application testing and production system support.
- Conduct business and user requirement analysis, mockup and functional specification documentation
- Execution of each phase of the full software development life cycle project, from project scoping to end-user testing
- Work closely with design, developers and various teams to plan, execute and track project progress from beginning to end.
- Lead ideation, research, design, development and launching of new product
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Minimal 2-years’ experience as a Technical Project Officer or Business Analyst or Product Manager
- A solid understanding of how web and mobile applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Able to do research, learn, and evaluate on web and mobile apps related technologies, products, and solutions
- Good working knowledge of system development life cycle and testing methodologies
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Good in collecting information to analyze and evaluate existing or a new solution
- Strong innovative driven personality organizational and leadership abilities.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- Good spoken and written English is a preferable
Perks & Benefits
- Work directly with overseas clients
- Flexible work hours (40 hours/week), you can choose your work start time (between 8.00 am – 10.00 am)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from home
- Can be promoted and salary can be increased at any time (performance-based)
- Potential to be a team lead and get company shares
- Opportunity to get funded for your product ideas
- Opportunity to be sent to Australia for company training and development
To find our other job openings, please visit our website at https://www.digitalenvision.com.au/job-vacancies/. For any questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org